Earn 95 Privilege Points when you purchase this product!*
* see Privilege Points Program for more information.
A soap-free cleanser that swipes away dirt, oil and pollutants, while also reducing redness and maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance. A true respect for the skin’s biology!
A soap-free cleanser that swipes away dirt, oil and pollutants, while also reducing redness and maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance.
Applied like a classic emulsion-milk cleanser, it uses the same technologies used to make “micellar water,” yet it is textured like a gel to create a sophisticated feeling that that simultaneously hydrates and refreshes.
It is formulated with a trio of moisturizing agents to hydrate, calm and soothe the skin; amino acids to help strengthen the skin; and lactic acid to balance the skin’s microbiome and make the skin soft to the touch. It goes on like a classic milk emulsion cleanser, but surprisingly, is textured like a gel.
With no soap and no alkaline pH to cause irritation, Skin Friendly Cleanser truly respects the skin’s biology.
|Concern||Dehydration, Dull skin|
|Skin Type||All skin types|
- Reduces redness and maintains skin's balance
- Leaves the skin perfectly soft and supple
We have chosen this product for its active ingredients:
- LACTIC ACID : Offers a powerful yet gentle peeling solution. Of all the forms of AHA, lactic acid is the only one naturally occurring in the skin. It actually protects the natural pH of the skin from external alkalinizing factors. The lactic acid used in this formulation is derived from the fermentation of barley and corn. 100% vegan origin.
- PANTHENOL, ALOE VERA & BISABOLOL: A trio of well-known ingredients in pharmaceutical formulas to reduce redness and skin rashes, as well as address the needs of babies’ delicate skin.
- XPERTMOIST®: This ingredient is comprised of amino acids: proline, alanine, and serine, together with a bio-marine ferment of Pseudoalteromonas (a "good" bacteria).
How to Use
Pour a small amount of the cleanser into the palm of your hands and apply onto dry skin. Gently massage over the face and eye area to dissolve all the makeup. Remove rinsing-off with running water or using a moistened sponge/cotton disk.
Note: Even though it is a gel, the product won’t foam which is why you should apply it on dry skin. Skin-Friendly Cleanser is not adapted for waterproof makeup.
Founded in Switzerland 30 years ago, Swissline is one of the very few brands who can trace its origins into cellular therapy. Swissline’s effective formulas awaken the senses, giving you the relaxation and revitalization you’ve been longing for.
Sometimes getting expert advice on our personal care routine can seem complicated because of our busy daily lives. Make an appointment with one of our skincare experts.