Earn 344 Privilege Points when you purchase this product!*
* see Privilege Points Program for more information.
All-in-one super face and neck moisturizer that answers the needs of mature skin - loss of firmness, wrinkles, pigmentation and enlarged pores. Tap into the skin’s own recovery potential!
All-in-one super face and neck moisturizer that answers the needs of mature skin - loss of firmness, wrinkles, pigmentation and enlarged pores. Tap into skin’s own recovery potential! Work with skin, not against it. This is skin-biology at its best.
Cellactel 2 Complex + Madecassoside®* provide the skin with essential nutrients and increase revitalization. Plant-based stem cells plump the skin and fill wrinkles by boosting collagen production.
Same great formula, new packaging using more sustainable materials.
|Texture||Unique soft-touch rich cream|
|Concern||Wrinkles, Aging, Stressed skin|
|Skin Type||Normal, Dry, Mature|
- Combats pigmentation, wrinkles, firmness and enlarged pores
- Transforms the skin’s inner architecture and restores the complexion’s luminosity and uniformity
- Boosts the skin's repair metabolism and collagen synthesis, offering a more resilient and younger looking skin
- Combines high concentrations of several active ingredients in our most complex formula ever.
We have selected this product for its active ingredients :
- CELLACTEL 2 COMPLEX : Cell Shock’s signature ingredient, it is a nutri-revitalizer that helps repair essential functions, increase the cells’ access to vital oxygen, regenerate and lift the skin.
- PEPTIDES : The blend of arginine and lysine has been proven to improve the skin’s density and self-repair mechanism while also providing anti-glycation action.
- MADECASSOSIDE® : Pharmaceutical-grade fraction obtained from Centella asiatica, also known as “tiger herb”. It is not the mere extract of the plant but its purified and much more active form. [Madecassoside® is a registered brand of BAYER]
- RAB27A MOLECULE : This active fraction obtained from the algae Palmaria Palmata helps to create an even complexion as it counteracts over-pigmentation and age spots. It limits the transport of the melanosomes (the skin’s own melanin transport system) to the keratinocytes by reducing the synthesis of the protein-anchoring Rab27a.
How to Use
Apply over the face and neck areas every morning and night after the usual skincare regimen, i.e. cleanser, toner, serum.
The cream has a unique soft-touch texture that can be applied by massaging it onto the skin with circular movements over the face and descending movements from the jaw-line towards the neck and décolleté.
Founded in Switzerland 30 years ago, Swissline is one of the very few brands who can trace its origins into cellular therapy. Swissline’s effective formulas awaken the senses, giving you the relaxation and revitalization you’ve been longing for.
Sometimes getting expert advice on our personal care routine can seem complicated because of our busy daily lives. Make an appointment with one of our skincare experts.