Earn 146 Privilege Points when you purchase this product!*
* see Privilege Points Program for more information.
An advanced lip “serum” that offers global anti-aging for the lips and lip contour.
This nourishing lip care product smoothes and moisturizes, while plumping and reducing the look of lines and wrinkles around the lips. Ingredients include: Swiss line’s Cellactel 2 Complex, Vehiculized Hyaluronic Acid, and Ceramides, Beeswax and Vitamin E.
Recommended for the customer who seeks global anti-aging for the lips and lip contour.
|Texture||Lightweight creamy emulsion|
|Concern||Wrinkles, Loss of firmness|
|Skin Type||All skin types|
- Cellactel 2 Complex has a high affinity with the skin and offers a global anti-aging solution.
- Nourishing treatment to enhance moisturization and minimize wrinkles around lips.
- Vehiculised hyaluronic acid has an enhanced penetration that plumps and fills in lines and wrinkles around lips.
- The lips appear smoother due to the moisturizing and nourishing benefits of hyaluronic acid.
We have selected this product for its active ingredients:
- CELLACTEL 2 COMPLEX : Cell Shock’s signature ingredient, it is a nutri-revitalizer that helps repair essential functions, increase the cells’ access to vital oxygen, regenerate and lift the skin.
- CERAMIDES : With a strong moisturizing action, as well as anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties, these plant-obtained ceramides help restore and strengthen the barrier function, improving skin’s resilience and elasticity.
- HYALURONIC ACID : A naturally occurring polysaccharide, acts as a “molecular sponge” trapping and holding water. Vehiculisation technology that reduces and homogenizes the particles of hyaluronic acid up to 1µm to enhance penetration. When in contact with intercellular moisture these swell and fill the existing fine lines.
- TRIPEPTIDE-1: Protects skin against harmful effects of sun exposure, inhibiting glycation to prevent the loss of collagen and protect from photo-induced aging.
- VITAMIN E : An antioxidant that helps decrease trans epidermal water loss and maintain connective tissue.
How to Use
Smooth one droplet directly over the lips and on the entire lip area (lip outline and lip contour zones). Repeat as often as desired. Allow penetration before proceeding to application of make-up. Should also be applied at night before sleeping.
Founded in Switzerland 30 years ago, Swissline is one of the very few brands who can trace its origins into cellular therapy. Swissline’s effective formulas awaken the senses, giving you the relaxation and revitalization you’ve been longing for.
Sometimes getting expert advice on our personal care routine can seem complicated because of our busy daily lives. Make an appointment with one of our skincare experts.