Earn 190 Privilege Points when you purchase this product!*
* see Privilege Points Program for more information.
A soothing serum for sensitive skin that immediately reduces signs of discomfort and dryness. Defy the laws of physics!
The mildest formula for sensitive and over-reactive skin conditions, it combines soothing botanicals and skin-protecting emollients to immediately reduce signs of discomfort and dryness.
A soothing and calming force that defies the laws of physics! It looks just like any other bi-phase formula… but then you realize the oil phase is sitting on the bottom.
Fragrance-free, emulsifier-free, alcohol-free.
|Concern||Sensitive skin, Stressed skin|
|Skin Type||All skin types|
- Keeps sensitive skins more comfortable, minimizing irritative reactions
- Strengthens the skin barrier function
- Imparts hydration and luminosity
We have chosen this product for its active ingredients:
- CALMING BOTANICALS: Soothing extracts from butcher's broom, Centella Asiatica, calendula, rose and edelweiss come together to calm irritation and feelings of discomfort typical of sensitive skin.
- CALMING PHARMACEUTICALS: To support the botanical extracts and further enhance the efficacy of the formula we have included pharmaceutical-grade actives, such as escin (a purified fraction obtained from horse chestnut extract) and ammonium glycyrrhizate (obtained from licorice root extract), that contribute to reducing broken capillaries Panthenol, also known as pro-vitamin B5, improves healing and tissue repair and has the added benefit of being tolerated by even the most reactive skin conditions.
- CERAMIDES: With a strong moisturizing action, as well as anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties, these plant-obtained ceramides help restore and strengthen the barrier function, improving skin’s resilience and elasticity.
- FERMENTED CULTURE OF RED RASPBERRY FRUITS AND LEAVES: The leaves are a novel source of anti-inflammatory flavonoids and soft-power salicylic acid, to improve renovation, without irritation. The fruit gets its red color from the presence of antioxidant compounds known as anthocyanins, also a source of antioxidants glutathione and quercetin. Raspberry is also a source of star polyphenol - ellagic acid. Applied to the skin, red raspberry fruit extracts can inhibit enzymes in skin that lead to signs of redness while the skin is exposed to UVB light. The fermented culture of fruits and leaves has the added benefit of being tolerated by even the most reactive skin condition.
- EXTRACT OF ROSE PETALS : Soothing and classic botanical extract obtained from roses. Known for its calming, refreshing, and slightly astringent effects. This is not the rose essential oil, it is not the flower fragrant fraction and is therefore entirely exempt from fragrance-occurring allergens.
How to Use
Shake the bottle firmly to create a beautiful suspension of oil micro-spheres.
Apply a few drops in the palm of the hand, and then using your fingers lightly dab over your face and neck, it absorbs easily without an oily feel.
Use it as a serum – after cleansing and toning and before the usual moisturizer.
Founded in Switzerland 30 years ago, Swissline is one of the very few brands who can trace its origins into cellular therapy. Swissline’s effective formulas awaken the senses, giving you the relaxation and revitalization you’ve been longing for.
Sometimes getting expert advice on our personal care routine can seem complicated because of our busy daily lives. Make an appointment with one of our skincare experts.