Earn 270 Privilege Points when you purchase this product!*
* see Privilege Points Program for more information.
All-in-one super eye cream that answers the needs of mature skin - wrinkles, dark under eye circles, over-pigmentation and puffiness.
All-in-one super eye cream that answers the needs of mature skin - wrinkles, dark under eye circles, over-pigmentation and puffiness. Tap into the skin’s own recovery potential! Work with skin, not against it. This is skin-biology at its best.
Bio-mimetic Growth Factors reduce wrinkles and activate dermal synthesis. Uneven skin tone is battled with molecules obtained from algae, which counteract over-pigmentation. Under-eye puffiness is counteracted by Hesperidin to decrease capillary permeability.
Same great formula, new packaging using more sustainable materials.
|Texture||Unique soft-touch rich cream|
|Concern||Wrinkles, Dark circles, Puffiness, Loss of firmness|
|Skin Type||All skin types|
- Reduces wrinkles and "crows feet"
- Firms eye zone area
- Brightens dark under-eye circles
- De-puffs and de-stresses eye zone
We have chosen this product for its active ingredients:
- BIO-MIMETIC GROWTH FACTORS: Isolated from seeds, these botanical-only growth factors mimic the expression of the FGF-2 (Fibroblast Growth Factor), whose role it is to intensely activate dermal synthesis and boost collagen production, thereby improving the density and firmness of the skin.
- CELLACTEL 2 COMPLEX: Cell Shock’s signature ingredient, it is a nutri-revitalizer that helps repair essential functions, increase the cells’ access to vital oxygen, regenerate and lift the skin.
- HESPERIDIN: Flavonoid found abundantly in citrus fruits, Hesperidin decreases the capillary permeability that plays the physiological key role in causing puffiness.
How to Use
To be applied day and night, alone, or preferably after an eye serum. The cream has a unique soft-touch texture that can be applied by dabbing onto the skin with "piano" touches.
Apply starting from the outer corner of the eye and moving towards the nose. With any remaining product on the fingers, follow over the eyebrow and under the eyebrow area in the opposite direction.
Founded in Switzerland 30 years ago, Swissline is one of the very few brands who can trace its origins into cellular therapy. Swissline’s effective formulas awaken the senses, giving you the relaxation and revitalization you’ve been longing for.
Sometimes getting expert advice on our personal care routine can seem complicated because of our busy daily lives. Make an appointment with one of our skincare experts.