With a powerful combination of three melanin correcting ingredients, this serum helps to reduce the intensity and appearance of non-pathological pigmentation.
Skin Type : All
- Reduces the intensity and appearance of hyperpigmentation by acting on the different mechanisms involved in melanin production.
- Targets irregular pigmentation resulting from sun exposure or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Lightens and evens out skin tone. Reduces the size of brown spots.
How to use:
Morning and evening, for 8 to 12 weeks, after thoroughly cleansing the skin, apply to the whole face. Then, apply your usual day or night cream.
• During the day, systematically use sun protection.
• For enhanced brightening treatment: Overlay C 10% Vitamin Serum with M2PE and Radiance White Pigment Corrector Serum.
We chose this product for its active ingredients:
- 5% NIACINAMIDE : helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- 3% TRANEXAMIC ACID : reduce dark spots and improve hyperpigmentation.
- 1% KOJIC ACID : lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars.
LABORATOIRE DR RENAUD
ll aboratoire Dr Renaud, a Quebec company located in Laval, is a brand that has united dermatology with beauty care for over 55 years. The facilities are pharmaceutical approved by Health Canada to guarantee flawless quality. The recognized effectiveness of this range is based on rigorously formulated products combining science and high concentrations of natural active ingredients.
Sometimes getting expert advice on our personal care routine can seem complicated because of our busy daily lives. Make an appointment with one of our skincare experts.