Inspired by chemical peeling techniques, Peel Pads renew the epidermis, which helps to plump and tighten the skin.
The combination of 3 types of components – 1 AHA, 5 fruit acids, and plant proteolytic enzymes – results in a complementary and synergistic action that translates into the following effects on the skin: hygroscopic moisturizing effect, energizing effect, rejuvenating effect (attenuates the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines) and light refining effect (improves texture).
Skin Type : All
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoothe the skin
- Improve skin texture
- Reinforce radiance
How to use:
Each morning and evening, after a thorough cleansing of the skin, swipe one pad over the entire face and neck, avoiding the eyes, eyelids and lips.
For best results, follow with the InnovHyal Serum and your usual cream. In the morning, apply an SPF 30 sunscreen. It is normal to feel a temporary tingling sensation, which will quickly cease.
Pro Tip: for sensitive skin, use once daily for the first week, then gradually increase to twice daily.
Follow with HydraCalm mask for immediate hydration and glow
We have chosen this product for its active ingredients:
- AHAs complex (lactic, glycolic, citric, tartaric, malic acids) : helps to remove the top layer of dead skin cells, revealing fresh new cells underneath.
- Fruit enzyme complex : exfoliate the skin by breaking down the material that binds dead skin cells together
- Dragoclam : antimicrobial properties
- AloeVera : helps moisturixe the skin, boosts healing of wounds, fights skin-aging, reduces infection and acne, lightens blemishes on the face.
- Pentavitin : Rapid restoration of skin barrier function.
LABORATOIRE DR RENAUD
ll aboratoire Dr Renaud, a Quebec company located in Laval, is a brand that has united dermatology with beauty care for over 55 years. The facilities are pharmaceutical approved by Health Canada to guarantee flawless quality. The recognized effectiveness of this range is based on rigorously formulated products combining science and high concentrations of natural active ingredients.
Sometimes getting expert advice on our personal care routine can seem complicated because of our busy daily lives. Make an appointment with one of our skincare experts.