Earn 150 Privilege Points when you purchase this product!*
* see Privilege Points Program for more information.
A concentrated lactic acid booster that offers skin-friendly gentle peeling to reveal a pure, radiant complexion.
A concentrated lactic acid booster that offers skin-friendly gentle peeling to reveal a pure, radiant complexion. A powerful yet gentle solution for any skincare lover.
It contains 10% Lactic Acid, the most skin-friendly of all AHAs, which exfoliates the skin to reveal a thinner, smoother grain. Of all the forms of AHA, lactic acid is the only one naturally occurring in the skin.
Will suit all skin types, including those not tolerant to glycolic acid.
|Uneven skin tone, Enlarged pores, Blemishes
|All skin types
|20ml glass bottle with pipette
- Resurfaces and smoothes skin texture.
- Reduces pore size and fine lines.
- Reverses signs of photo-aging at a superficial level with a soft peeling.
- Paraben-free - Allergen-Free - Without Phenoxyethanol - Parfum-Free - Colour-free - Vegan - Cruelty-free
We have selected this product for its active ingredients:
- LACTIC ACID : Offers a powerful yet gentle peeling solution. Of all the forms of AHA, lactic acid is the only one naturally occurring in the skin. It actually protects the natural pH of the skin from external alkalinizing factors. The lactic acid used in this formulation is derived from the fermentation of barley and corn. 100% vegan origin.
How to Use
Apply pm only by mixing in the palm of the hand with your usual cream or serum to boost the results. For a more intensive effect, it can be applied directly to the skin prior to your skincare, allow to penetrate before layering the next product (only for clients whose skin is accustomed to AHAs).
The use of a high SPF during the day is imperative.
Like the other Age Intelligence Boosters, it has been formulated to mix into anything we can call skincare.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Founded in Switzerland 30 years ago, Swissline is one of the very few brands who can trace its origins into cellular therapy. Swissline’s effective formulas awaken the senses, giving you the relaxation and revitalization you’ve been longing for.
Sometimes getting expert advice on our personal care routine can seem complicated because of our busy daily lives. Make an appointment with one of our skincare experts.