René Furterer – Okara Color – Color Protection Mask
Earn 52 Privilege Points when you purchase this product!*
* see Privilege Points Program for more information.
The Okara Color ritual protects and extends the radiance of colored hair with natural-origin Witch-hazel extract, a powerful plant-based pigment fixing agent, and natural-origin Okara extract, rich in amino-acids similar to those found in keratin. With anti-colorfading pH. Sulfate-free. Silicone free.
This deep conditioning mask repairs damaged colored hair while durably preserving color intensity. It captures and preserves color dye at the core of the hair and helps to repair hair damaged by dying and color processing. This new product, using an exclusive air-free pump technology, has a rich and creamy texture and a refined floral fragrance. Silicone-free.
Results: Color is protected and radiance prolonged for up to 8 weeks*. Hair is repaired, completely detangled and has a vibrant shine.
*Consumer test - 69 subjects - 8 weeks
How to use:
- After shampooing, apply 3 to 5 pumps of product section by section to the lengths of damp hair.
- Leave in for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Comb through.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Once to twice a week.
- Preserves the radiance of dyed hair
- Captures and preserves color at the core of the hair and helps to repair hair weakened by coloring processes
- Refined fragrance and smooth, creamy texture
- Results: Color is protected and its radiance prolonged for up to 8 weeks*. Completely detangled, the colored hair has a vibrant shine and silky lightweight feel.
*Consumer test - 70 subjects - 8 weeks