René Furterer – Melaleuca – Loose Dandruff Shampoo (Dry, flaky scalp)
Earn 30 Privilege Points when you purchase this product!*
* see Privilege Points Program for more information.
An essential ritual for eliminating dandruff and preventing bacteria from multiplying. Extracted from the Australian tea tree, Melaleuca essential oil cleanses and purifies scalps suffering from dandruff.
To effectively reduce dandruff and limit relapses, Melaleuca anti-dandruff shampoo (dry dandruff) combines acetamide MEA and lactamide MEA, which act on the desquamation process. The scalp is purified by Melaleuca essential oil and zinc pyrithione, with anti-relapse action*. Irritation is soothed: the glycine calms discomfort. Hair is nourished and restructured by the safflower oil and the amisol trio. Results: the scalp is cleansed. Free from impurities, the hair’s shine and bounce is restored.
*Clinical study on 30 people using the product 2 times per week for 28 days: effectiveness demonstrated 1 month after the end of the treatment
How to use:
- Apply to the scalp. Massage and rinse.
- Reapply and leave-in for 2 to 5 minutes. Rinse out.
- To be used twice a week.
- Effectively reduces oily dandruff and limits relapses
- Purifies the scalp with the anti-relapse action
- Soothes irritation
- Hair, free from impurities, regains its shine and bounce
*Clinical study on 30 people using the product 2 times per week for 28 days.: effectiveness demonstrated 1 month after the end of the treatment